Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web site. By accessing and using this site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this site.
1. Site Ownership (Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002): This site is owned by London Special Risks Limited (LSR) of Minster House, 42 Minster Lane, London, EC3R 7AE, England.
Our VAT registration number is GB 524 8714 37.
LSR is a fully accredited Lloyd's broker and has been since being established in 1990. LSR is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Our FSA authorisation number is 312125.
2. Site Content: Although we take pride in this site, please note that the information posted on it is general in nature and, at times, may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. Any reliance on this information is solely at your own risk.
3. Links: Where we provide hypertext links to other web sites or contacts, we do so for information purposes only and such links do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by us of any products or services in such sites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or for the information contained on such sites (including any web site through which you may have gained access to our web site). You may not link to this site, nor frame it without our written permission.
4. Copyright: Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright and database rights, in this site and its contents are owned by (or licensed to) us or otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law. You may access the contents of the site only for your own private use or internal use within your employer's organisation, but not for any commercial or public use. You may print out hard copies of any part of the content on the Site for your personal use or use within your employer's organisation. Except where your use is permitted above or by copyright law, you may not otherwise copy, store in any medium (including any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of this site without our prior written permission.
5. Trade Marks: London Special Risks and LSR are our trade marks. We may also claim trade mark and service mark rights in other marks contained within the pages of this site. Other trade marks and names may be used within the pages of this site to refer to the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. We disclaim any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
6. Use of this site: You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only and in a manner which is consistent with any and all applicable law and regulation in the country in which you access this site. Your use of this site should not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You agree not to import or transfer to this site either directly or indirectly any information or other content which is or may be inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene or offensive or in breach of any intellectual property right or similar right or damaging to the software or performance of this site.
7. Data Protection: London Special Risks Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1988. The information about you will be processed solely to provide the service you have requested. If the information you supply relates to an application for employment with LSR it will be processed only for this purpose; although it might be made available to other LSR Companies in the event that you applied for an alternative post in the future.
The information will be stored in a secure manner and destroyed at an appropriate time in the future.
9. Our Liability to You: LSR make no warranties except as set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by applicable law all other express and implied warranties and conditions are hereby excluded. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude any liability arising out of access to or use of or reliance on any information posted on or downloaded from this site.
10. Severability: Should any part of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of these terms and conditions had been eliminated.
11. Governing Law: These terms and conditions and your use of this site are governed by English law. Disputes arising out of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Contacting Us: If you are in doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information posted on or downloaded from this site, or if you require any further information, please contact us at email@example.com